The Wealth Pool Guides You to Financial Success
Our technology helps you get your financial house in order and keep it there. Get organized with The Wealth Pool today!
PRODUCT HUNT FRIENDS RECEIVE A 60-DAY FREE TRIAL TO OUR POOL PLAN!
As a Nerdery friend you are availed to this exclusive 60-day FREE trial to our premium membership — a $14 savings value — no credit card required!
Please note we are currently optimized for desktop or laptop only.
Use the “DIVE IN” button that takes you to a pre-filled registration form using your ‘NERDERY’ access code to register your account.
After your trial to our premium features, subscribe to our POOL plan with monthly or annual payment options OR switch to the free TOOL plan.
Our platform provides robust tools and insight into how others manage their finances to help you better handle your own. Jump in the pool today!
Plans & Pricing
A complete view into your financial picture.
- Goal and Life Event planning modules
- Detailed and dynamic reporting
- Cash flow analysis
- Stress testing and what-if scenarios
- Data model with over 600 categories
- Powerful loan calculators
- Educational content
or $75.60/yr (10% discount)
See how you stack up to others in The Pool.
- All of The Tool plan features PLUS:
- Custom demographic pool comparison filters
- Aggregated and anonymized pool data insights
- Automated and granular transaction categorization
- Expenses organized by month and year
- Electronic bank account syncing
- Personal support
Before Jumping into the Wealth Pool
Theresa was frustrated with finances.
- Getting financially motivated and organized on her own was hard
- Budgeting was boring and tracking expenses was cumbersome
- Understanding how her student loans factored into her future was difficult
- Broaching the subject of money with friends and family was uncomfortable
- And she was curious if her rent, cellphone bill, streaming subscriptions and scores of other expenses were in range with her peers
After Jumping into the Wealth Pool
It was like Facebook for Finances -- anonymously!
- She sees her total financial picture in one place
- She organizes her finances and keeps them organized
- Her spending transactions are automatically categorized against hundreds of categories
- She clearly sees where her money is going on a monthly and annual basis
- She has fun learning how her finances stack up against her peers
Maintaining Financial Wellness in the Wealth Pool
Theresa is prepared to tackle life's financial challenges!
- Her student loans are precisely mapped into her financial plan
- She dynamically adjusts her financial plan, factoring in her goals and life events
- She clearly sees when she can afford to buy her first car and home
- She sets an emergency cash reserve goal and sees how it funds through time
- She sees the power of her employer's matching contributions to her retirement savings over time